- a Danish Storyteller now living in Edinburgh, Scotland
- has told stories for more than 25 years and before that worked as a Theatre Teacher at Borups Højskole. Copenhagen, Denmark from 1993 to 1996
- tell personal stories and stories created in workshops
- tell Viking Stories, Nordic Myths and Danish Folktales.
- tell stories under the branches of trees – here under a Sycamore tree in The Meadows in Edinburgh, Scotland, August 2018
- Certified Practitioner Steve Denning Leadership Storytelling, 2008
Walk the Oars – Vikings in Scotland
Lorna Shields : Really one of the best things I’ve seen at the fringe this year! As I said to my friend… ‘ I knew it was going to be good, but I didn’t know it was going to be this good‘ …. blown away – like the wiking ship, and those billowing sails!
Anne Hunter: I loved loved ‘Walk the Oars’ such an evocative and beautifully paced hour on the sea in a Viking ship and I’m still feeling the exhilaration of walking the oars
4 star review in Edinburghguide.com “Walk the Oars is a treasure, an ancient oasis of delight in the sea of the modern world. The whole thing is engaging and exciting, and rekindles a semi-lost fire of storytelling.” Imogen Rowe, edinburghguide.com
READ REVIEW HERE
GIANTS – for Adults, for Children, for Language Learning
I perform together with Alice Fernbank in the storytelling performance GIANTS – see us at The Scottish International Storytelling Festival at The Scottish Storytelling Centre, High Street, Edinburgh, Scotland the 27th of October at 3pm – 4:30pm.